We have a small inventory of chicken feed left following the Annual Spring Chick Sale. The prices listed do not include tax. Send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org to place your order. We will gladly take orders from members and non-members alike. For members, please include SFC membership number or name the membership is under. Indicate whether you prefer a South end or North end pick up. Pick up spots will be located at the homes of SFC board members. Invoices will be sent out with order confirmation. All orders must be picked up in a timely manner and paid by check.
Here is a list of current stock. Prices listed do not include tax.
- Soy Free Organic Layer Pellets, 50lb bag – $33.00/$29.04 for members
SCRATCH AND PECK FEEDS:
- 3 Grain Chicken Scratch, 25 lb bag – $19.87/$17.48 for members
- 3 Grain Chicken Scratch, 40lb bag – $29.22/$25.71 for members
- Naturally Free Layer, 16% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 40lb bag – [SOLD OUT]
- Naturally Free Grower, 17% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 25lb bag – $24.39/$21.46 for members
- Naturally Free Grower, 17% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 40lb bag – $35.30/$31.06 for members
- Naturally Free Starter, 20% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 10lb bag – $11.98/$10.54 for members
- Naturally Free Starter, 20% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 25lb bag – $27.72/$24.39 for members
- Naturally Free Starter, 20% Protein, NO SOY or CORN, 40lb bag – $40.35/$35.50 for members
Thanks for the support! We hope to re-open at a new location soon and we’ll need moving helpers. Stay tuned …
The Seattle Farm Co-op was created with the express purpose of giving urban farmers better access to feed, tools, supplies and a supportive community of like minded folks. We source our feed as locally and organically as possible and offer a wide range of supplies, classes and gatherings to help all urban farmers get the most out of their farming experience.
Unfortunately, due to the loss of our lease, it has been necessary for the Seattle Farm Co-op to cease retail sales from the warehouse location on South Jackson Street. The Co-op Board of Directors is continuing to search for a new location and is exploring possible co-tenant opportunities with like-minded organizations. Our goal is to find a situation where the Co-op can resume regular retail sales and continue to grow, offering products, classes, and other support to our owner-members and to all our customers.
Our online forum for all things related to growing food in the city is still up and running via Yahoo Groups. Find resources and share yours with the community.
Please check back here, at our web site, and on our Facebook page, for updates plus information about special events, classes, and meetings. If you have questions, you can send email to email@example.com.
Information about Co-op membership and applications can be found on the Membership & Volunteering page. Click HERE for the Co-op bylaws and HERE for the Co-op Articles of Incorporation.
The Seattle Farm Co-op Board of Directors